Welcome on my corner of the internet. I'm a french student in theoretical computer science, interested in logic and semantics of programming languages. You can find here the few things I've written.
Software (mostly in OCaml, my language of choice) I've been working on recently:
- dmlenu, an alternative to dmenu as an OCaml library. See it in action!
- merlin a scriptable topevel to be embedded in your favorite editor to get smart auto-completion, types of arbitrary expression and much more (I'm responsible for the emacs mode),
- mlorg, a parser for org-mode files, written in OCaml whose main goal is to allow abstract manipulation of the document,
- participation in pimp, a compiler for a Mini-MetaML, that is a minimalist ML extended with meta-programming. (With Lucas Hosseini)
Here are documents about my teaching, sorted by years:
- Undecidability of equality in the free locally cartesian closed category (extended version) (With Pierre Clairambault and Peter Dybjer). Submitted for the special issue of TLCA'15 at LMCS.
- Games and strategies as event structures (With Pierre Clairambault, Sylvain Rideau, and Glynn Winskel). Submitted at LMCS.
- Causality vs interleavings in concurrent games semantics (With Pierre Clairambault). Accepted at CONCUR'16.
- Weak memory models using event structures. (JFLA 2016)
- Undecidability of Equality in the Free Locally Cartesian Closed Category. With Pierre Clairambault and Peter Dybjer. (TLCA 2015)
- The parallel intensionally fully abstract games model of PCF. With Pierre Clairambault and Glynn Winskel. (LICS 2015)
- La stratégie de la fourchette. (JFLA 2015)
- Symmetry in concurrent games. With Pierre Clairambault and Glynn Winskel. (LICS-CSL 2014)
- Strategies as concurrent processes. With Jonathan Hayman, Marc Lasson and Glynn Winskel (MPFS 2014)
- The parallel intensionally fully abstract games model of PCF. (Invited talk at CHoCoLa)
- On weak memory models using event structures:
- Comment un ordinateur cuisine-t-il (Exposé au labo junior « Appliquer »)
- Undecidability of Equality in the Free Locally Cartesian Closed Category (TLCA 2015)
- A game semantics of fork (GaLoP 2015)
- Tutorial on concurrent games (LIP)
- La stratégie de la fourchette (JFLA 2015)
- Concurrent games with symmetry (CSL-LICS 2014)
- Summer 2011 (at the LIP, Lyon with Daniel Hirschkoff): I worked on higher order π-calculus. Material in french:
- Spring 2012 (at the Computer Laboratory, Cambridge with Pierre Clairambault and Glynn Winskel) : I worked on concurrent games.
- Summer 2012 (at the Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, with Peter Dybjer and Thierry Coquand): I worked on type theory and categories with families:
- Summer 2013 (at the LIP, Lyon with Olivier Laurent): I worked on intentional and untyped models of the λμ-calculus:
- 2014: a year-long internship (at the Computer Laboratory, Cambridge with Marcelo Fiore and Glynn Winskel)
Simon Castellan (simon at phis.me)